Radiesse – Costa Rica New Look
Radiesse is an Injectible form of Calcium Hydroxyapatite microspheres. Radiesse does not contain human or animal products. Injections of Radiesse can be performed during your initial visit without pre-treatment skin testing.
Radiesse can be moldable and therefore used as a means of shaping, contouring and sculpting the face in a similar fashion to Artecol and Silicone. Radiesse however, is not permanent, lasting somewhere between 12 and 24 months. This makes Radiesse ideal as a temporary, albeit, longer lasting soft tissue filler for individuals who are worried about permanent fillers.
Hydroxyapatite is a mineral component of bone that has been used, for many years, in the repair of hard and soft tissues of the body. Radiesse contains microspheres of Hydroxyapatite in a carrier gel made up of water, glycerin and carboxymethylcellulose….all listed on the FDA’s generally regarded as safe (GRAS) list.
Radiance can be used to:
- Plump up and fill out the Nasolabial Folds (folds from the corners of nose to mouth).
- Plump up and fill out the Jowls (folds from the corners of mouth to chin).
- Fill in facial depressions and deep irregularities from soft tissue and fat loss.
- Create a more sculpted angular Jawline.
- Create a more defined Chin.
- Create more youthful, aesthetically shaped Cheeks.