Doctor Javier Quiros Feoli, DDS
Prosthodontist, Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Quirós is one of the most prestigious, experienced and qualified specialists in Cosmetic Dentistry.
Cosmetic Dentistry comprises a wide variety of products and procedures designed to improve the appearance of teeth. It is different from normal dentistry in that it concerns itself with looks rather than the health of teeth… Your smile defines your face.
Dr. Quirós understands that communication with patient over what they expect and what they want their teeth to look like is critical to their success.
Your smile will be in Dr. Quiros’ capable hands
He received his Dental degree in Surgery at the University of Costa Rica in 1991. Between 1993 and 1995 he attended the Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas Texas where he achieved his Fellowship in Cosmetic Dentistry and his advanced education in general dentistry.
From 1995 to 1997 he completed his Specialty in Prosthodontics also at Baylor College of Dentistry.
From 1997 to 2008 Dr. Quirós has been teaching at the University of Costa Rica as a clinical Instructor and also worked with students in the Dental Restoration Department at the same university.
He has held consultation in his private practice since 1998 and is fully bilingual English/Spanish.
Memberships and Afiliations
- American Dental Association
- Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica
- Member of the American College of Prosthodontists, ID number 8326
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Participation in the Annual Scientific Convention of the Dentistry College of Puerto Rico.
- Participation in the Chicago Congress mid winter meeting. 1999-2008
- Participation: Advanced training Program Congress. 2005-2008
- Composite artistry
- Predictable Aesthetics and Longevity with Bonded Porcelain restorations
- Participacion del 20th Annual Scientific Session: Picture perfect: Revealing the Beauty Within
- Conference: Congreso de Estudiantes del Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas en Costa Rica
- Conference: Mastering Composite Artistry, with Newton Fahl, DDS, MS.